Thursday, April 05, 2007

HAPPY EASTER



Thought I would just wish you all a Happy Easter, and hopefully, a warm and sunny one.

I am off to the Auvergne tomorrow to spend Easter with my ex in-laws, the car filled with loads of Swiss Easter Eggs, Bunnies and suchlike. Hopefully they will all arrive intact and Gus won't be tempted to chew off a bunny ear...

I am staying in a house that doesn't have an Internet connection (yes, they still exist!) but in case I get withdrawal symptoms, my sister-in-law runs the local médiathèque so I shall be able to get a fix there!

If you don't get to Mass on Sunday, at least watch the Pope on television for the traditional Urbi et Orbi, as I'm sure we all have many sins that need to be forgiven!

JOYEUSES PAQUES

7 comments:

Bill Taylor said...

The Hamster of Antibes, being without sin, will doubtless cast the first stone.
Have a lovely and safe trip. We'll want details of any notable food and drink.

Bill Taylor said...

Apropos of absolutely nothing, Lesley just reminded me that it's 25 years ago today that we moved from the United States to Canada. Best thing we ever did.

Louise said...

Have you always lived in Toronto?

Bill Taylor said...

Yeah. The first time I ever visited, a couple of years before we moved here, it somehow felt like home. I've lived here longer than I've lived anywhere.

Sarah said...

Happy Easter to you too, Louise. You'll probably get way more km to the litre now you've cleaned the mess from your car. You'll be able to buy an extra choccie bunny with the savings!

Let me know if you come down our way.

Bill Taylor said...

Just so you don't miss a single, exciting episode while you're away, the story so far.....
A. Hamster, having given up personal blogging for ever and ever and ever (amen), returns to posting on St. Bloggie. One can only hope that these constant U-turns don't make him too dizzy to find the Tele on Thursday.

Bill Taylor said...

Anonyscum has reappeared on Salut! (New Neighbours) with a subtle style changed that I'm sure you'll spot very quickly. A last-minute red herring, I suspect, before he dashed off to London. I imagine it's turning into a VERY long day for Shane Richmond et al.